Re: [SLUG] Printor problem ADDENDUM

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 02:26:27 EDT

On Monday 03 September 2001 01:10, you wrote:
> You need to remove the jobs from the printer queue.

Although I failed to mention it, I had already taken the CLI
steps even before trying the GUI ones.

> > Okay ... where is that data hiding? I want to purge without
> > turning the computer off.

Poking around in gps I stumbled across an entry labeled as EPSON
running as root. I changed to root and killed it. When I fired
the printer back up, all was well with my little world again. :-)
BIll

--
icq # 126373831
"If I wager for and God is -- infinite gain;