[SLUG] SLUG & The Frozen North

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 22:27:51 EDT

False administrivia bounce (s*bscr*be).

----- Forwarded message from slug@lists.nks.net -----

From: SOTL <sotl155360@earthlink.net>
To: "SLUG" <slug@nks.net>
Subject: SLUG & The Frozen North
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 21:25:37 -0400

For some unknown reason the SLUG list burped and I was disconnected. This did
not last very long due to the kind efforts of Paul informing me that I had
been uns*bscr*bed and to please s*bscr*be.
Well as luck would have it instead of following normal procedure of looking
in my book marks I searched goggle and came up with more than one SLUG.
Now being a normal inquisitive sort - Who and what is this? That lead me to
their web site called the and monthly magazine called "The Frozen North".
Judging from their location I would suggest we enter into an exchange
program. We will send them a given quantity Floridan Summer heat which they
can use in the winter in exchange for an equal amount of their winter cold
which we can use in the summer.
Anyway for any of you people interested the URL to their site is:

http://www.frozen-north-linuxonline.com

They do have some interesting Linux articles.

Frank

----- End forwarded message -----