Re: [SLUG] This is disgusting....

From: Steven Johnson (alinuxguru@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 02:02:33 EDT

----Original Message Follows----
From: Paul M Foster <paulf@quillandmouse.com>
To: slug@nks.net
Subject: Re: [SLUG] This is disgusting....
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 21:01:45 -0400

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 04:46:19PM -0400, Bryan-TheBS-Smith wrote:

> Anita Pesola wrote:
> > Check this info out....I'm upset...VERY upset....
>
> As a Libertarian...

>Have a care here, folks. Politics belongs on the politics list, not
>here.

Excellent point Paul. But this Sangria recipe does not belong in the
political list:

1 Bottle Spanish Red Wine from Rioja
3/4 Cup Triple Sec
1/4 Cup Brandy
1/3 Cup Sugar
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
1 Lemon
1 Lime
1 Orange
Ice

Combine sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl. Add to a pitcher. Add
Triple Sec and Brandy and stir until sugar begins to dissolve. Cut lemon,
lime, and orange into sections, squeeze juice into pitcher and add sections.
  Stir. Add bottle of wine. Stir. Add ice and wait 15 minutes to cool
entire pitcher. Enjoy. Repeat.