Re: [SLUG] Off List (sorry)

From: Patrick Grantham (pwgrant@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 19:58:19 EDT

I think this is well within the Spirit of Linux, the sharing of knowledge.
To share extends a degree of care to another. Terrorists don't share, they
steal. They steal innocence, freedom, and lives. They (terrorists) foster
racism, fascism and hatred. I to pray for all affected and even those guilty
of such an act. I hope God has mercy on their souls. If anyone is offended
by my remarks, I even pray for you.