Re: [SLUG] Off List (sorry)

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 20:03:03 EDT

On Tuesday 11 September 2001 19:14, you wrote:
> In light of the acts of terrorism today I must, no I am compelled to do
> this. For all the lives lost today, I pray for them. I also pray for
> all the loved ones left behind. Give strength to all who are there
> trying to help find the wounded and treat them. To those who will feed
> the helpers, I pray. Give them all the strength they need to do the job
> they must do. Gentle hold those who need your touch. All will be in my
> prayers now and throughout this ordeal.
>
> I apologize if I have offended anyone on this list. Maureen

Maureen,
        Pray harder ... my son is in the USMC reserves and has a full year of
eligibility left.
        Let those who are offended just deal with it.
Bill

--
icq # 126373831 http://www.anhonestdesire.com

If I wager for and God is -- infinite gain; If I wager for and God is not -- ordinary gain -- but still no loss. --Bills wager Imagine what life would be like if every person you met could be trusted to: 1) speak truthfully 2) act honestly 3) avoid violence 4) be generous. Are _you_ that sort of person?