Re: [SLUG] Off List (sorry)

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 23:04:14 EDT

On Tuesday 11 September 2001 22:25, you wrote:

> Don't worry about him, active reserve or inactive reserve I would
> only be concerned about us declaring a state of war against a
> government. He'll be fine.
> Semper Fi
>

> Seth

Even if the train never comes down the tracks, I am not comfortable seeing
my son standing on them.

:-)

--
icq # 126373831 http://www.anhonestdesire.com

If I wager for and God is -- infinite gain; If I wager for and God is not -- ordinary gain -- but still no loss. --Bills wager Imagine what life would be like if every person you met could be trusted to: 1) speak truthfully 2) act honestly 3) avoid violence 4) be generous. Are _you_ that sort of person?