(no subject)

From: warharris@juno.com
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 17:38:35 EDT

Hi all, I'm a newbie to SLUG and have learned much just throb reading all
the e-mails I receive.
In light of yesterday ( I picked up my son yesterday @ Orlando
International. he is in the Army and on his way to begin Special Forces
training at Ft Benning and I am a Vietnam vet and my father was a WWII
and Korean vet ...no regrets btw) all access to the flight decks of
aircraft must be removed so nobody can gain access to it during flight.
A thick bulkhead w/o a door between the cockpit and the passenger area
would do the trick. All critical flight systems must also be protected
from the passengers. This tragedy could have and should have been avoid.
Thank God there are men willing to stand up to and not back down to these
wick evil persons. We will become slaves to fear if they are not brought
to accountability. I for one will not live in my own country in fear.
Freedom comes with a price. Those unwilling to pay the cost are
undeserving to reap the benefits. Pray for wisdom for our leaders to deal
wisely in this matter. Pray the responsible parties are brought quickly
to justice w/o the lost of any more innocent lives.
Warren "War" {short for Warren and not anything else) Harris
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.