(no subject)

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@intergate.cx)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 08:40:58 EDT

I may be blind, I may be ignorant, but there are no innocent people surrounding those who would do this. Their children are tomorrow's killers, we need to look past the very thought of innocence, and eliminate the problem in whole. Failure to do so will only promote their continued violent acts against civilized society. I feel that we should eliminate anyone and everyone who has committed a terrorist action against any civilized nation worldwide. Uniting our entire world governments in the process.

Though I am not a religious person in any way, I feel that prayer is necessary for both the victims and their families. Those persons who would be offended by your right to pray are no better than those who committed these heinous crimes against our great nation.

IMHO,
Andrew