Re: [SLUG] Just a Word

From: klgeorge@mindspring.com
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 14:31:32 EDT

You have my thoughts and prayers. I have a cousin who works in the Pentagon and my thoughts and prayers go out to all who were touched by this tradgedy.

slug@nks.net wrote:
> This is a little bit off the Linux Subject.I have a good friend whom works in the
world trade center.

Though I am keeping my hopes high I also hope that
anyone else whom has friends, family , loved ones
that is around these areas of the tragedies are safe and
both for myself and Diana we give our prayers.

Freedom means so many things and yet it is challenged every day and
faces the risk of being attacked in so many ways.

May God be with us all.
Bill Preece