[SLUG] Re: CORRECTION

From: Miller, Matt (Matt.Miller@expanets.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 00:39:43 EDT

Why is an expressed view of *anger* instead of *compassion* deemed as hate?
We can *pray* for the victims, but can't we also feel angry outbursts
towards the alleged propagators of this heinous act? I know I ran the full
gamut of emotions Tuesday: fear, compassion, and anger. I believe these were
normal reactions, and I don't believe anyone has the right to censor my
emotions. If the off-topic posts about the need for love and compassion are
appropriate, then I believe the reactionary posts of anger are as well.
If we want to stress that [CORRECTION:] Andrew's thread should be moved to
the politics list, then I believe the entire thread should have been moved
to politics list from the outset.