Re: [SLUG] Re:

From: Bryan-TheBS-Smith (b.j.smith@ieee.org)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 13:12:16 EDT

Derek Glidden wrote:
> Take a valium dude.

First rule of ettique is the Golden Rule. If people are offended,
do as they say, don't get prideful. No one is bashing you, just
take it elsewhere. I violated the rules of the list myself, and I'm
not upset in reading some of the suggestions.

Especially since KLUG has a dedicated list for exactly these
topics. You might have a case if you didn't. Especially when I
read /. regularly and see the typical print/TV political bias
interjected (thank God for AM talk radio ;-).

-- TheBS

--
Bryan "TheBS" Smith   mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org    chat:thebs413
Engineer  AbsoluteValue Systems, Inc.  http://www.linux-wlan.org