Re: [SLUG] IRC

From: David (res07lvd@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 14:57:14 EDT

David wrote:
  I was able to use mIRC in Redhat 7.1 and had scripting capabilities on the
popups and aliases etc..I had to use the Wine emulator when the Open With
box came up when I clicked on mIRC32.exe icon. It ran like it was in
Windoze. I havent tryed any other emulators with it yet..So if you use
another please let me know how it works..Note that the mIRC install exe wont
install through wine it will only work with the mIRC32.exe out of a zip file
or from a directory.
Dave