[SLUG] (FWD) Linux courses at St. Petersburg College

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 19:16:33 EDT

Folks:

I'd like to help this fellow out. Whether you like certifications or
not, it would be great to have a local college providing training for
the certification tests. If you have any insights on any of this, please
get in contact with Tom.

Paul

----- Forwarded message from Tom Dulin <dulint@spjc.edu> -----