Re: [SLUG] test

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 18:45:55 EDT

> havent gotten anything from the list for 2 days so just
> checking---trying to see if there is a prob and where it is!
>
> thanks
> AJ

Same here ... thought it was on my end ... getting nothing from one other
lug and only a trickle from a couple of others. Nothing seems to be coming
back from private emails either. Wonder what's up. Think Nimda has got
things locked up that badly?

I am accustomed to gettting 120-150 emails a day. Now ... all over a
sudden ... only a trickle. I'm beginning to feel unloved. :-)

Bill

---
icq # 126373831 http://www.anhonestdesire.com
Never generate your sigs using a randomizer. It makes them soggy and hard
to light.