[SLUG] Computer and Technologies Showcase

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 18:20:15 EDT

Hello folks.
Just A Reminder the Computer and Technologies Showcase is this
Wednesday and Thursday.
We will be in booth 216.

Anyone still wishing to help out be there early Wednesday around 9:00am.
We still need a few people to bring laptops preferably loaded with
Redhat , Mandrake , and maybe Caldera or Turbo and Debian of some type.

We have two already with S.u.S.E. unless you have a extra Desktop loaded
with
these distros.

We will have soda , water and chips.

Also wear something comfortable.
Jeans not torn and Tee Shirts will do and not to mention if you have one of
those cool SLUG shirts.

We have a full 2 days of speakers and things to hand out.
Anyone helping get with me and Diane and we will let you know what we need.

Well folks this should as usual be a good show and we should be the hit of
the show.
If you still need to register go to
http://www.techshows.com/tampa/tampa.html to print your badges.

Register as a exhibitor.

We will have people out front handing out tickets to ones still needing them
unless you contact me or
Diane and if you live out near the brandon meeting arear maybe we could do a
quick get together.

Well folks the time is at hand.

Thanks and have a greast day.

Bill Preece