Re: [SLUG] Computer and Technologies Showcase

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 19:14:36 EDT

You can register at the show.
Also S.L.U.G. did not set up this registration page.
It was working the other night.
If you go it takes 2 min to fill it out there.
They have local computers hooked to a printer and you will
not have any problem there filling it out and getting your badge..
and we will have someone handing out tickets.

Thanks.
Bill Preece