RE: [SLUG] Buying Windows XP?

From: Bob Foxworth (bfoxworth@fortresstech.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 11:47:16 EDT

        To further back this concept up, I believe the wording has
        also stated that your money can be refunded by the seller if you
return the
        product un-opened. The catch comes however when the wording that
        states this, is not visible until the seal is broken. Once the seal
is
        broken, a refund (or more likely, a like-kind exchange) is then only
done
        when the original product is defective and can't be used.