[SLUG] Whats your best Linux uptime?

From: Aharon (aharon@superfreeway.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 13:50:21 EDT

[aharon@ns1 aharon]$ uptime
  1:11pm up 395 days, 23:39, 2 users, load average: 0.02, 0.04, 0.00
[aharon@ns1 aharon]$ date
Fri Oct 26 13:11:23 EDT 2001

I did make sure to send a mass mailing to the help desk and NT departments
of the company I work for when this box broke a year uptime. Infact, this
is the first box ever to break a year uptime here (except for the routers
and switches, lol).

The box is really old and rundown, and could really go for some upgrades
and kernel updates. But, hey, uptime is more important! The box serves
as primary DNS for our internal dns.

FYI - Redhat 6.0, kernel 2.2.5 (really old stuff)

Aharon

--
Unix Administrator
Tampa, Florida