RE: [SLUG] DSL

From: Mauricio Borgen (borgen@chuma.cas.usf.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 00:59:47 EST

This is post is kinda 2 weeks late but here it is.

Yes, I am not only a subscriber but also an employee. Never had DSL
with anyone else in Hillsborough County. I have had both flavors of DSL
(frame and atm).

Here is a snapshot from my windows box of my DSL connection. If our
networks can sustain these speeds then we have done our jobs at RS.
My DSL package is 7.1m/768kbps and it delivers those speeds!!

Any follows ups can be done off the list.

-Moe