Re: [SLUG] home network

From: Chuck Hast (kp4djt@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 10:35:22 EST

I had to re-name the ipchains file in etc/sysconfig/ipchains
then everything worked, when you set up 7.2 you probably
told it to give you some level of firewall, it did so and now you
can not get into it from the network. You can after you have
re-named the file build you a new one if you so desire that
will do any firewalling you need.

--
Chuck Hast
KP4DJT