Re: [SLUG] What is a good printer?

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@intergate.cx)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 10:31:20 EST

I can't recommend HP's inkjet printers, they tend to break faster than they run out of ink ;-) The lexmark I picked up had tux on the box, and drivers on the CD ;-) I haven't worked with Epson printers, but I hear that they are excellent. We purchased this one because we wanted to print photos, but didn't want to spend $400 to do so. :-)

Andrew