[SLUG] (FWD) Bill's arrangements

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 18:23:30 EST

Folks, I don't like to pass on bad news, but I'm sure many of you knew
Bill.

----- Forwarded message from Wayne_Witt@raytheon.com -----

From: Wayne_Witt@raytheon.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:36:26 -0500
To: paulf@quillandmouse.com (Paul M. Foster)
Subject: Bill's arrangements

Paul
My name is Wayne Witt, my friend and SLUG member for the last year "Bill
Ehlert" has passed away. I have known Bill for 30 years during this time we
worked together on software both on the job and as a hobby. Bill was active
on the slug message lists. Please post this message to the slug list so
that the guys will know.

---------------------- Forwarded by Wayne Witt/STP/Raytheon/US on

"Wayne" <rwitt@tampabay.rr.com> on 11/05/2001 09:18:55 AM