Re: [SLUG] (FWD) Bill's arrangements

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 20:57:13 EST

On Monday 05 November 2001 20:32, you wrote:
> Also please keep his family in your prayers. He was my a friend of
> mine, and he was also my best friends dad. I hope his son, my best
> friend, and his wife will take this well even though this a tragic loss
> to the family.
>
> Jeff Skube

Consider it done.
Right now.

Since you have asked for prayer, perhaps you would be comforted to read
and meditate on Ecclesiastes 9:5, Psalms 146:4 and John 11:11-14. While it
is normal to grieve for the loss of a loved one (John 11:35 relates that
Jesus wept at the death of Lazarus ... even though he was on the way to
resurrect him), there are two wonderful promises at Isaiah 25:8 and
Revelations 21:3,4.

Death, it seems, is not final.

Bill Canaday