Re: [SLUG] cheap video cards

From: Doc - KD4E (e.net@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 23:50:40 EST

I have a couple of PCI and one ISA video card that are extras here. Sorry
Justin,
the only Linux-friendly modems I have are 56K ISA "real" modems, I think I
have two of those I don't need.

I'd swap 2 PCI & 1 ISA video cards and two 56K ISA modems for one pcmcia
linux-friendly nic! And all of that plus some other stuff for a pair of
linux-friendly
wireless pci nics.

Doc