Re: [SLUG] cheap video cards

From: Rusty (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 19:07:31 EST

Anita;

Your post uses the subject of my request so I have to ask this question; Have
you got a problem with someone trying to find equipment?? I'm not trying to
sell anything, I'm looking for a video card for crying out loud. Just what in
the hell is your problem??

As far as being on this list, if you are the one that decides who is allowed to
ask questions, perhaps your impression is correct.

BTW, you should look up the defination of SPAM.

Rusty