Re: [SLUG] crazy pilots

From: Brian Coyle (brianc@magicnet.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 22:59:44 EST

Rusty wrote:

> I did too. Quit in 1994. 21,000 hours and 40 years was enough.

Then you know the old saying- "There are old pilots and crazy
pilots. But there are no old, crazy pilots". ;)

> I can't fall out of this upholstered chair and kill myself or have some
> bozo FAA controller vector me into a big old nasty thunderbumper and
> ruin my whole day.

I was a budding aeronautical engineer until a computer class (and a bit
of calculus :) distracted me. Passed my written in 1988-9, then
moved to Florida and decided to watch the lightning from the ground
rather than the sky...

ObLinux-- Has anyone tried the FlightGear simulator on Linux? Looks
pretty good! http://www.flightgear.org/

--
Redundancy?  You can say that again!