[SLUG] Re: upgrade to Woody's SILO doesn't work

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 00:38:32 EST

  Ben, in referencing silo's bug #109321 (
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=109321 ), it seems the
solution you gave me below (I imagine to be executed under /boot) fixes
or remedies that bug? Has silo version 1.2.3 incorporated a fix
directly? I can't seem to find the fix logs anywhere (broken link?).
 If it has been fixed, this bug is still listed under an *active* bug.

My past situation looked strikingly famliar to this bug except I
uncovered a problem after an upgrade to 1.2.3.

Mario