Re: [SLUG] Suggestions??

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 19:31:59 EST

--- Glenn Meyer <me@glennmeyer.com> wrote:
> Do you have any suggestions for financial
> applications - something to replace
> Quicken or M$ Money - for Linux? Really just need
> something basic - don't
> need to tack portfolios or anything like that - just
> a basic checkbook
> program. Thanks!!

Most people will say GNUcash right off the bat. The
only problem is that it's not extremely well
documented. I would probably recomend Moneydance (by
Allaire, I think). It's Java, so it's cross platform
and works EXTREMELY well for personal use. The app is
$30, but well worth it.

Gnorb

=====
If it were not for the last minute, nothing would get done.

-Anonymous