Re: [SLUG] cheap video cards

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 23:19:55 EST

Here's the link to the Tampa meeting and directions. Scroll down the
whole page. Its got lots of meeting information and directions for all
the locations. Since you're in Clearwater, maybe I could join the
Dunedin meeting as well. I've never gone there anyway.

http://www.suncoastlug.org/meetings.html

I guess you'd be ok if I brought an ISA VGA card? How many?

Mario