Re: [SLUG] Suggestions??

From: Glenn Meyer (me@glennmeyer.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 20:10:26 EST

Thank you, all, for the suggestions. They all look good. I was impressed by
the features and they all look like they will import .QIF files from Quicken.
I am trying to learn Perl, so CBB holds some special interest for me.
That's the one I'm going to start with anyway. Thanks a bunch for your
input, everyone!

Glenn