Re: [SLUG] sendmail and @home.com

From: Patrick Grantham (pwgrant@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 08:00:48 EST

It's likely that it's being rejected because the send host is a domain
that's not registered at a registrar. If you configure sendmail to be a
relay agent and use your ISP to send it should get through. It's done to
prevent spamming and mail bombing. If you register you networks domain with
a registrar (and the actual host name (i.e. mysmtp.mydomain.com) it should
work then.

is there another solution? probably.