Re: [SLUG] domain registration. Missing link?

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 15:16:52 EST

Patrick, I'm not sure I understand your question. I believe what you
want is a domain name provider to offer dynamic DNS. If you're not
sure what this is, look it up on a registration site. I use
http://www.easydns.com They're Canadian, but they do a good job,
offer https, and dynamic DNS amongst other things. There are
probably cheaper though--depends on what you want.

About the web site and email server, you'll need to have those port
forwarded on your firewall configuration. I believe some of the
better FW people can take it from here.

Mario