RE: [SLUG] mail server.

From: Jeff Barriault (jeffbarr@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 00:24:59 EST

Hey, this is cool. I got IMAP working and I added an entry into etc/aliases
to forward all mail to my account. Then I connected to the server using
Outlook on my Win2K machine. Just a quick note for those who care, you can't
connect to it as root. It just won't let you. Now just for fun, how do I
configure my e-mail client to send messages to the server?