Re: [SLUG] Linux From Scratch -- Rough Draft

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 00:24:37 EST

On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 06:29:44PM -0500, Doumbeck1@aol.com wrote:

> Ok guys, here is the rough draft of what I plan on writing about Linux From
> Scratch. It really is very rough. The copyright information is mostly so
> no-one steals it before I get to finish it. Once its finished, I don't really
> care what you do with it =)
>
> Thanx ahead of time for all suggestions and feedback.

Nice. This would make a good magazine article, but it may be a little
long (I don't really have a feel for mag article lengths). Obviously,
you'll want to proof it again for spelling and such. But I think it
makes the case for LFS quite nicely (_if_ you're not faint of heart).

Now, if I could only find a spare partition.... ;-}

Paul