[SLUG] starting a program automatically in X

From: Justin Keyes (m9u35@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 17:47:56 EST

Hey folks, Happy thanksgiving.
I got bbkeys and I use it with blackbox. I put
bbkeys -noqt
in my .xinitrc to get it to run automatically. It does just that--but then blackbox won't come
up! bbkeys and X are running, but no window manager! (which, by the way, is a great way to
run a very useable but lightweight X session!) How can I get X to
start up itself and bbkeys and also the window manager?

THanks!

=====