Re: [SLUG] FreeBSD vs. Linux

From: Doc - KD4E (e.net@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 22:35:57 EST

Thanks Brett! I suppose I will make the effort to locate a 12 or
16m ram module for my ThinkPad to provide a little breathing
room and then see about firing up Coyote. Just barely making
it does not give me a good feeling about stability in a mission
critical application. :-)

BTW: I am located near New Port Richey in Hudson and am
the Section Emergency Coordinator with for the 10 County
Amateur Radio West Central Florida group. You involved
at all in Amateur Radio or emergency stuff?

doc