RE: [SLUG] PCs need a good home

From: Michael K. Dittmeier (mike@bluecrabtech.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 18:24:31 EST

yes, I will need to get the contact information for the Independent Living
Center in Tampa, and then I will forward on to you. I would like to get as
much linux out there as possible. I recall a case where Microsoft sued an
Independent Living Center in Australia for loading windows on pcs for free.
This would be a great revenge!

Mike