[SLUG] Up for grabs, integrate.cx domain name!

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@intergate.cx)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 20:56:58 EST

All,

I'm considering offers for the intergate.cx domain. I currently own
intergate.cx until Feb 2005. If you are interested in acquiring intergate.cx
please send an offer by email or by IM. Payment must be made in advance by
money order drawn on US funds only.

 intergate.cx was established February 1999, and upon closing doors January
2001 the www.intergate.cx website had maintained approximately 20,000 hits
per month. www.intergate.cx is currently registered with ALL major search
engines, and can only provide value to beginning webmasters, or as a forward
to veteran websites.

Please, serious inquiries only.

The intergate.cx domain (name only) will go to the individual with the
highest offer. The decision will be made on Dec 14th 2001.

Andrew Wyatt
Owner, intergate.cx

Email: awyatt@intergate.cx
UIN: 3947763
Yahoo: andrew7005
AOL: andrew7005

Slug: This message concerning sale of the intergate.cx domain is relevant to
SLUG members, as it was a Linux software development website. It will only
be posted to SLUG lists once in accordance to SLUG rules.