Re: [SLUG] Quite possibly, I am a moron...

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 21:57:19 EST

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 08:17:17PM -0500, Logan wrote:

> I just used Ximian to install
> Gnome on top of SawFish, but, when I print from Evolution, I only get
> the first page.

Somehow that sentence just makes me laugh. Reminds me of saying
something like, "I just used a spanner to install the loo on top of the
lorry, but when I print from my flat..." Yeah, okay, only three people
will get the joke.

This may hurt, but have you checked the command line? As in:

lpq

If your jobs aren't wedged in the queue, try:

ls | lpr

and see if you get a printout of your directory (you may have to
manually formfeed). If you, maybe it's in your filtering plumbing. Do
you have apsfilter, magicfilter, what?

Paul