[SLUG] Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Fwd: Public comment]

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 20:53:36 EST

I hate to post this ... but I'd better lest my mistake be amplified
many times over. Most especially, I want to urge those who posted my
original email to their web sites to edit my original material or to
at least publish the correct address ahead of the balance of my essay.

I got the addresses / issues mixed up on my earlier "public comment"
posting. Here is some corrected information for anyone who is
thinking about speaking out in their own behalf.

I am not so gullible as to think that my piddly little voice is going
to change the stream of things, but I do have hopes that a flood of
well-reasoned commentary in opposition to these proposed agreements
could maybe stem the worst of the damage.

Bill

PS, for the record, Andrew B. of the Metro Detroit Linux Users Group
was the first to comment (politely, I might add) on my error while
Phil C. actually provided needed clarification and correct addresses.
I am indebted to both. It is a pleasure to work with you.

BC