RE: [SLUG] Web server setup help

From: Ken Billings (mrcoffee69@email.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 07:50:33 EST

Hmm... I'll have to look into that. I've been thinking about getting DSL,
but I hear too many horror stories and not enough satisfied stories. I've
been happy with roadrunner in Tampa and St. Pete for about 2 years. If they
start blocking port 80, though, I'll have to move on.
One question... when you say "750 on download", do you mean bits or bytes
per second? :)

-Ken