Re: [SLUG] SCSI Terminator

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 17:51:21 EST

Rusty, I don't think I have one to give up, but I'll look. I think
it would help others if you told us whether it's a Centronics 50 or a
compressed HPDP50. Regardless, I imagine it's a male, and you
probably want an active terminator?

If it helps at all, most devices nowadays have a jumper you can cross
to establish active termination. Of course in a computer case,
that's sort of difficult to get to when you want to add a device
externally.

Mario