Re: [SLUG] IPtables drops all

From: Larry Sanders (lsanders@flash.net)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 01:06:48 EST

IT WORKED! Thanks to Derek, Matt and Greg.
If I use kppp to manually connect then everything is great.
Using the Linux PPP HOW TO, Chapter 18, I'm trying to
use a command line script for pppd.
It appears to fail on the chap-secrets or pap-secrets
storing the accounts/domains/passwords. What's the secret?