Re: [SLUG] Adding a driver module

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 10:18:45 EST

Thanks again, Larry. I'm not sure what's going on, but it just
started working. I'm afraid there's something with the bus or card.

I tried netcfg before discovering my computer was working. It wasn't
installed, so is this an X app? If it is, I don't plan on installing
any kind of X server; client is ok. What about a text or ncurses
version of a network configuration tool on RedHat?

Mario