Re: [SLUG] The infamous test msg (is this getting to the list?

From: Patrick Grantham (pwgrant@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 23:23:06 EST

I've set up a suse-Linux box as a web server. Problem is new files that are
created do not have proper rights properties to served why the apache unless
manually set via a telnet session. How can I set the default rights for
"all" users to rx (read and execute) and group rights for rwx for NEW files
automatically? I've been searching through man pages, but can seem to find
it.