[SLUG] Question and Request ..

From: Jason Copenhaver (jcopenha@typedef.org)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 22:22:44 EST

First the question:

I've got a dell lattitude cp m233xt laptop .. It has a touchpad mouse that
works fine with gpm and X .. the only problem is that X reads the right
mouse button as "Button 3" .. I've verified this using 'xev' (a nice
little utility that monitors X events.. great for programming those
"start" buttons on MS keyboards) For now I've just changed my mappings so
that "Button 3" acts like "Button 2" but this is still annoying.. the
following is my XF86Config-4 section on the mouse

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier "Mouse0"
        Driver "mouse"
        Option "Device" "/dev/mouse"
        Option "Protocol" "PS/2"
        Option "Emulate3Buttons" "on"
        #Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Does anyone have any idea on how to remedy this? (This occurs when I plug
in a regular PS/2 mouse also.. so I'm really at a loss with this one)

Now the request:

If anyone happens to have a PS/2 to AT Keyboard adapter laying around that
they would be willing to part with please let me know..

Thanks,
        Jason

--
"Without documentation you can never know what the code was meant to do,
only what it does"