Re: [SLUG] firewall --

From: Glen (gurensan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 14:03:49 EST

Both. The second option is what I had in mind. Pete's suggestion is what I'm
looking at now; I've already called them in fact. I just need to have a few
options. I'll also check that LJ article that someone else sent in.

I did the OS install on it yesterday. I had *no idea* that FTP installs were
so slow!!!

        Glen