[SLUG] Anyone on the List Sell CPUs & memory?

From: Doc (e.net@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 19:33:21 EST

Anyone on the list sell this stuff new, or used-but-not-overclocked-and-
cooked?

I need a Duron 700 or better CPU, a suitable cooling fan, and a 256m SDRAM
DIMM for my ASUS A7V133 (KT133A chipset) mobo.

I tried last week to order it online from "Sofisiticated Software &
Hardware"
(should have known better considering the name). They waited 7 days as the
prices on memory rose and then E-mailed to say they were out of memory.
Grrr.

Here is what I had ordered:
256MB PC133 (Toshiba,IBM,Hyundai,Samsung,NEC) SDRAM $29.
AMD 700MHz DURON 15day warranty $34.
ThermalTake up to 1.5GHz Volcano IIF AMD Cooler $7.
Shipping $14.53 Total $84.53

Am still looking online but would always prefer to spend with friends and
expect I will have to more now that they wasted my important pre-price-
increase time. Sigh.

Thanks! doc