[SLUG] SPAM blackhole lists?

From: Bill Triplett (btt@nethouse.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 22:18:45 EST

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone is using any of those anti-spam relay
blacklist features[1] to block spam. If so, which one and what kind of
results are you seeing? Are there alot of false positives?

If you aren't using one, and there is a specific reason or bad
experience with them, I'd really like to hear about that.

We're moving our company mail server from Eudora Internet Mail Server
(on a Mac) to linux, and I'd like to take advantage of some of the
features that this move opens up.

Thanks in advance,
Bill

[1] Like: http://ordb.org/