Re: [SLUG] SPAM blackhole lists?

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 21:44:28 EST

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 10:48:35PM -0500, Russ Herrold wrote:

<snip>

> I use several and am very active with orbz

<snip>

> Orbz has ZERO false positives -- ZERO -- for every listing is
> backed up with a piece from the ORBZ tester.

After some idiot sent me about 50 identical emails in one day, and after
the spam seems to have picked up a lot lately, I just jacked my email
plumbing into ORBZ. Now, let's say an "innocent" person gets caught in
this, and their email is rejected. Assuming they now can't contact you
about being rejected or whatever, how do you know that their email was
even rejected?

Paul